Stock markets, which provide financing through the issuance of shares or common stock
Within the financial sector, the term "financial markets" is often used to refer just to the markets that are used to raise finance. For long term finance, the Capital markets; for short term finance, the Money markets. Another common use of the term is as a catchall for all the markets in the financial sector, as per examples in the breakdown below.
Capital markets which consist of:
- Stock markets, which provide financing through the issuance of shares or common stock, and enable the subsequent trading thereof.
- Bond markets, which provide financing through the issuance of bonds, and enable the subsequent trading thereof.
- Commodity markets, which facilitate the trading of commodities.
- Money markets, which provide short term debt financing and investment.
- Derivatives markets, which provide instruments for the management of financial risk.
- Futures markets, which provide standardized forward contracts for trading products at some future date; see also forward market.
- Foreign exchange markets, which facilitate the trading of foreign exchange.
- Cryptocurrency market which facilitate the trading of digital assets and financial technologies.
- Spot market
- Interbank lending market
Journal of Finance and Marketing is a peer-reviewed, Open access scientific journal. Major topics covered in the journal include and not limited to Banking services, pension plans, insurance policies, saving schemes, product positioning, online services, customer profiling, loyalty plans, brand management, cross-selling products and services, financial innovations, Institutional banking and finance, Regulations affecting financial services marketing, Segmenting financial services
Our esteemed journal is looking forward for the upcoming issue (Volume4: Issue 1) for the upcoming year issue as all the authors are invited to submit their recent scientific work through manuscripts in the mode of Research/Case Reports/Case Studies/Reviews/Short Review/ Short Communications/Commentaries/Short Commentaries/Letters to Editor/ Image articles etc.
A standard editorial manager system is utilized for manuscript submission, review, editorial processing and tracking which can be securely accessed by the authors, reviewers and editors for monitoring and tracking the article processing. Manuscripts can be uploaded online at Editorial Tracking Systemor as email attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
Journal of Finance and Marketing,